Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I have the same problem as you guys do...

1. OS Xp sp2 pro
    2. Video Card Asus fx5600 256td (brought it about 4 years ago... not that old)
    3. Problem occures while playing games only (GTA:SA, Portal, HL episode2)
    4. Never had this problem before... started like 2 month ago

First it was bearable somehow it occured once in awhile but now its realy annoying its happen like every 5 minutes...

My video card is updated I checked it and I was using this driver before so im guessing its not the problem.
    Direct X version is 9.0c and the games are running just fine so guess its not that too...

So I have to agree with what "Kissker" said it must be some hardware problem maybe its overheat or something

btw aitken325i I have tried to minmize the video setting already and its doesnt helps

P.S Im tring what "Kissker" advised about the trouble shooting option than ill try few others things if I get any luck ill let you know guys

Good luck!!!
  3. No Profile Picture

Hey. Having same problem.

I want to play Nba live 07. When i start playing a can play like 10 seconds and the screen goes black about 5 seconds. Sound continues playing. Then the picture comes back. After it had happened 3-4 times the game jams finnaly. When i exit the game using ctrl+alt+del, the desktop settings have changed minimum.

My computer have the requirements what are needed and i have ati radeon 9600 card.

i can play fifa 08 nhl 09. This stuff occures only playing nba.

The game is original.
  5. No Profile Picture

nobody can't help?
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo