Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Perl Monkey
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

the far end of town where the Grickle-grass grows
    GF4 Ti4200 128M vivo

I've been pretty happy with it, then again, I play Starcraft and TFC (the Half-life mod), so neither are coming close to stretching the limits of my system. I used the vivo to capture TV shows, edit out the commericals, then output back to TV to watch them with other folks. It does a respectable job at that.

Still, I think I'd really like to put up an AIW 9800 Pro. Sure, $350US, but it's multimedia features leave me in awe. And I could run HL2 at full detail.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I have an "XFX Geforce 4 4600 Ti" with 128MB DDR and it flies... For some of the games I play - it goes up to 90 FPS and is always smooth. It comes with VIVO/DVI and I love it. I've had no problems with it yet, in fact I just bought it a couple weeks ago. I'm using version 45.23 of the nVidia Detonator drivers since the 52.16 drivers don't work with some of my games. Oh well... the drivers that I'm using now do the job
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wink

I went from an MSI GeForce 4 MX440 VIVO to an FIC A95P Radeon 9500 Pro. I wanted what I thought was the best performer for the money, especially when considering I don't play a lot of games but when I do I want them to work and look great.

Mission accomplished. ;-)
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo