dear developers,
when we try to do some operations in mySql directly we will be getting certain error codes specific to that error like 1062 for duplicate entry like that. While using the mm drivers of mySql for JDBC, I am not able to get the actual error code like 1062. How can I get this one. I don't want the related information in the descriptive format.
I have one more doubt. Can't we roll back any transaction in mySql. As far as I know mySql does not support transactions. If I want to implement the functionality of rollback how can I do that.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.