#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Junior Member
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    I have a huge problem here. I am using an Access database. At first, I accessed it and modified it on my Win 98 machine because my NT machine was on the fritz at the time. Now that my NT machine is back, I wanted to move everything over. Everything else in my page works bu the database components. For some reason, it gives me a "Data source name not found and no default driver specified" error. I made sure to add it in to ODBC like I did on my Win 98 machine. I can't for the life of me figure out why it won't work on NT. Anyone have any ideas? Anything would be greatly appreciated at this point. Thank you in advance.
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Junior Member
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Try to create new system or user source in ODBC system panel of NT, check connection to database and change reference to this new source in your scripts.

Similar Threads

  1. ODBC and a live Outlook 2000 source
    By cseibert in forum PHP Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 6th, 2004, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 7th, 2004, 10:37 PM
  3. Question: PHP, MSSQL, ODBC
    By rlorenzo in forum PHP Development
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 15th, 2003, 01:28 PM
  4. problem with escape strings using ODBC
    By sixthsun in forum PHP Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 21st, 2003, 02:55 PM
  5. Error with MySQL ODBC in configuration (URGENT!)
    By yuppy_44 in forum MySQL Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 14th, 2003, 09:41 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo