1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Query Is missing Part of the Data

I am performing a basic query, with no filters.

SELECT * FROM sm_logging ORDER BY time_modified DESC

Everything is going fine except one of the columns is only partially displaying the information. The line in question is this, it shows up fine on phpmyadmin

Code:
    "Hopelessly Incredible |SPG:M|<766><STEAM_0:1:20130600><>" banned "A Blatantly Obvious Hacker<740><STEAM_0:1:55386073><>" (minutes "0") (reason "Multi-Hack")
    However when I perform the query for a php based website it will show up like this
    Code:
    "Hopelessly Incredible |SPG:M|<766><>" banned "A Blatantly Obvious Hacker<740><>" (minutes "0") (reason "Multi-Hack")
    For some reason it is stripping 'STEAM_0:1:55386073' out and I can't figure out why. It only feels like SQL is performing some regex action and removing it. I would appreciate if someone could possibly lead me in the right direction whether I am performing the query wrong for this particular data or if this needs to be captured in a different way. I would most appreciate it
  3. Did you steal it?
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Are you looking at the source of the page and not the rendered HTML? I'm quite sure the problem is with whatever is rendering the result, not the result itself.
  5. SQL Consultant
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by Infliky
    it shows up fine on phpmyadmin
    you do not have a mysql problem

i'm a moderator, would you like me to move this thread to the php forum? because that's where your problem is
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo