Thread: Create Views

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Create Views

I am new to My SQl and I would like if someone can provide links or tutorials on views. In know the basics on creating, updating, altering, deleting views. I need to know the following and can't seem to find information:

Appropriate steps are taken to ensure there is no delay between readers and writers (readers do not wait for writers and vis versa)

Appropriate steps are taken to ensure view read consistency of data at all times.

3. An access privilege for the view is checked and a determination is made whether or not DML operations should be denied.

Thanks in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

View

IS there anyone with an idea willing to share?

Originally Posted by catora22
    I am new to My SQl and I would like if someone can provide links or tutorials on views. In know the basics on creating, updating, altering, deleting views. I need to know the following and can't seem to find information:

Appropriate steps are taken to ensure there is no delay between readers and writers (readers do not wait for writers and vis versa)

Appropriate steps are taken to ensure view read consistency of data at all times.

3. An access privilege for the view is checked and a determination is made whether or not DML operations should be denied.

Thanks in advance.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo