Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Good job! nice here to read that,waitting for anther good article like this, keep on!!!
  3. Lord of the Dance
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by pabonbd
    yes I hunt down excercise ...but what they told me is i require a message server and network server excessively and giving the setup of it but what i totally prefer to know if i would not be able to cause it without to be using these .exe coz I need to make it comprehensively independent from anyone else

gui is not a matter of concern. so plz advise me what i need to accomplish for sending and gaining of sends and likewise how to utilize methodologies

send me some advantageous channels
    You can create an e-mail client without any server part, similar to how Outlook and Thunderbird work.

If your mail client support IMAP then you will be able to connect to existing IMAP mail servers, like GMail.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

The System.Net email classes don't allow you to set the MAIL FROM in the conversation with the MTA without also setting the From address in the email header to the same thing, so you will need to use a 3rd party library like aspNetEmail if you need those addresses to be different.

ListNanny is another tool that is helpful to parse NDRs, among other functions.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo