1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need developer for small project

hey guys I am hoping this is being posted in the right forum. I also used the search function first and could not find a workaround.

That being said, I need a recommendation or referral for an expert in .aspx that can help my e-commerce store. Basically my fedex integration is no longer supported on fedex's end now im left without a means to ship my products. I need someone to simply change the pricing to include shipping and allow the sale to be completed. currently the store will not allow checkout as the shipping portion no longer configured properly. Currently I do have other sites that are working so I do have some time to get this fixed properly without rushing. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I had hired a company to build this site and they subbed it out and now they do not "support sub contracted works"

This site has been inop for quite some time as I cannot find anyone local that specializes in this language.
  3. No Profile Picture

Guess not???
  5. No Profile Picture

I do not know this place is better or not for your requirement but I am sure say that you should search further on freelancing sites because there are lots of developers are available.
  7. No Profile Picture

Regarding your ASPX Problem - We are ready to help you

Hello,
    As Per post regarding the Aspx Professional, we are ready to help you regarding your problem.
    It would be great if you elaborate me your project requirement in more specific way, so I can help you regarding your issues. Provide me your contact details to get in tough for the further conversation. Also let me if you are using any other medium for conversation like Yahoo, Gmail, hotmail etc

mindinventory[dot]com
    Thanks

Originally Posted by redfishdude63
    hey guys I am hoping this is being posted in the right forum. I also used the search function first and could not find a workaround.

That being said, I need a recommendation or referral for an expert in .aspx that can help my e-commerce store. Basically my fedex integration is no longer supported on fedex's end now im left without a means to ship my products. I need someone to simply change the pricing to include shipping and allow the sale to be completed. currently the store will not allow checkout as the shipping portion no longer configured properly. Currently I do have other sites that are working so I do have some time to get this fixed properly without rushing. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I had hired a company to build this site and they subbed it out and now they do not "support sub contracted works"

This site has been inop for quite some time as I cannot find anyone local that specializes in this language.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo