1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Really need some help with Crystal Report ! please !

Please I need some help !

There is kinda no information no where. and I try to work with Crystal Report but I miss a lot of information on how to do some of the things.

If anybody can help me I would really like. I was able to modify the reports I already have, but that was nothing really big.

Now I am trying to create a new report but I really don't know how to affect something.

I need my report to have a selection. I only need to see the result that have not been closed. I have a place in my table where I have a boolean name Closed = true or false. but how do I get my report to see it

I added the report I am doing. The repost is a copy of one that was already done but was printing information that were related to a company. Now I need to print the one that are not closed. Soo I want to modify the query, but I really don't know how.

it's the first time I work with crystal report, I am not a fan of it, sure it's have some advantages but all those could be done differently but that's not the case here, no choice. soo I need to solve that little problem
    Attached Files
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Forget it ! I finaly understand better how it's works.

I just created it. And then they realize that's not what they wanted to mean. And what they wanted to ask for, finaly they already have the option out there. They just didn't remember and realized it.

Soo I worked one day and a half for nothing ! doh hehe

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo