Hello, I am working in C#, and I have been working on a small project I thought might come in handy with those that have many monitors, and system developers.

Problem I have run into is, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn off only ONE monitor I specify. So far I have come across many articles that describe using the SendMessage function, and even using something similar to this:

Code:
 int deviceID;
            WinApi.DisplaySetting_Results result = 0;

//manual gather - NewPrimary name ----------------------------------------------------
            WinApi.DISPLAY_DEVICE ddOne = new WinApi.DISPLAY_DEVICE();

ddOne.cb = Marshal.SizeOf(ddOne);
            deviceID = mnum-1;
            WinApi.User_32.EnumDisplayDevices(null, deviceID, ref ddOne, 0);
            string MonitorName = ddOne.DeviceName;
            MessageBox.Show(MonitorName);

WinApi.DEVMODE ndm4 = NewDevMode();
            ndm4.dmFields = WinApi.DEVMODE_Flags.DM_DISPLAYFLAGS;
            ndm4.dmDisplayFixedOutput = 0;

result = (WinApi.DisplaySetting_Results)WinApi.User_32.ChangeDisplaySettingsEx(MonitorName, ref ndm4, (IntPtr)null, (int)WinApi.DeviceFlags.CDS_UPDATEREGISTRY, IntPtr.Zero);
            MessageBox.Show(result.ToString());
That does absolutely nothing atm, as I'm still researching the subject. I have successfully turned off ALL monitors using the SendMessage command, but wish to target each monitor selectively.

So far I have been able to collect this information via my program to utilize. If anyone knows of a way to send DDC/CI commands or target the monitors by some of this information let me know.

Screenshot below....not sure why it's not showing up in the post via IMG tags.
http://rfiles.com/files/screen.png

Thank you for any information