1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Output on top of the Starter Page

Somehow my Output area is on top of the Starter Page and it covers up the two buttons ( Open Project and New Project ) in the lower left corner of the Starter Page. How do I return this Output box to its default position in VS 2003?
    ALSO, the Properties area is on top of the Solutions area, not below the Solutions area like it used to be. How do I get the Solutions area up above the Properties area? JRichards54
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by JRichards54
    in VS 2003?
    live up a little.. VS 2010 is getting old now.. they are coming up with a newer version and u still trying to fix something in VS 2003 !!
  5. No Profile Picture

VS 2003 Starter Page

Originally Posted by cchy1988
    live up a little.. VS 2010 is getting old now.. they are coming up with a newer version and u still trying to fix something in VS 2003 !!
    Thanks cchy1988 for your advice. I have purchased a VS 2005 and a SQL Server 2005 Standard (out about $160.00) but I still am having problems. I don't know how to use the new features in VS 2005 and I am still unable to connect to SQL Server 2005. I have ordered a book from Amozon on how to use VS 2005 but it will take about 5 days to arrive. Some days if I don't have bad luck I don't have any luck at all on those days. Ha. JRichards54

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo