1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Real time data updating

I know a little bit coding, but not expert in .net. I am creating an application and use a section in it for update purpose. I want to update this section frequently. Is there any way to accomplish this? I am open to learn any code for help.
    Code is also welcome.
  3. Transforming Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Maybe, but being vague with terms like "application" and "section" doesn't help us understand what you're doing or what you need.
  5. No Profile Picture

hello

I'll suggest you to visit here dapfor .com/en/net-suite/net-grid/tutorial to find all tutorial about performance and update. You can use Row.Update() to update rows.

I think this is the best solution of your problem.

Comments on this post

• requinix disagrees
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by requinix
    Maybe, but being vague with terms like "application" and "section" doesn't help us understand what you're doing or what you need.
    100% agree, there is so little information in OP post, that its very difficult to give advice or direction on.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by dessiymartin
    I know a little bit coding, but not expert in .net. I am creating an application and use a section in it for update purpose. I want to update this section frequently. Is there any way to accomplish this? I am open to learn any code for help.
    Code is also welcome.

use windows services it will help to u...
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by dessiymartin
    Code is also welcome.
    If you are using data of some sort then I would suggest using JSONData.com, it is in beta right now but it is free. It will update real time and let you embed it everywhere.

Let me know what you think.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo