Good Day All....
I'm very new to this and trying to pick up the pieces after someone else, and need to change some code.

We have a piece of code that selects a windows directory and displays files based on the name of the application the user clicked. I need to change the pointer from one specific application (ex: \\ABC) to look at a folder under it (ex: ABC\documents).

I assumed the best way to do this was with a if statement, but I don't know where to add it and what the conditions should even look like?

In the attached code below, the Label is also the folder diretory name.... Any suggestions please :-)

Code:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Docs.aspx.cs" Inherits="DocsModule" StylesheetTheme="Default" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
	<title></title>
	<telerik:RadStyleSheetManager id="RadStyleSheetManager1" runat="server" />
	<link type="text/css" href="../../App_Themes/Default/Panel/Panel.css" />
    <style type="text/css">
        body
        {
            font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif;
            font-size: 1em;
            background-color: #cccccc;
            text-align: left;
        }
    </style>
	<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
	    //var taskPanelFrame = parent.parent.document.getElementsByTagName("frameset").item(1);
	    //taskPanelFrame.attributes.getNamedItem("cols").nodeValue = "*,275,0,0";
	</script>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
	<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">
		<Scripts>
			<%--Needed for JavaScript IntelliSense in VS2010--%>
			<%--For VS2008 replace RadScriptManager with ScriptManager--%>
			<asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.Core.js" />
			<asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.jQuery.js" />
			<asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.jQueryInclude.js" />
		</Scripts>
	</telerik:RadScriptManager>
	<script type="text/javascript">
		//Put your JavaScript code here.
    </script>
	<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server"></telerik:RadAjaxManager>
    <div class="panelContainer" style="width: 100%; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif; text-align: left;vertical-align: middle; border: none;">
        <div class="panelHeader">   
            <asp:Label ID="title_label" CssClas="title" runat="server"></asp:Label>
        </div>
        <div class="panelBody" style="padding-top: 15px;">
            <asp:Literal ID="message_body" runat="server"></asp:Literal>
            <telerik:RadFileExplorer ID="docsExplorer" runat="server" Width="400px" Height="750px" BorderStyle="None" Skin="Windows7" ExplorerMode="FileTree" VisibleControls="TreeView" BackColor="#cccccc">
                <Configuration SearchPatterns="*.*"></Configuration>
            </telerik:RadFileExplorer>
        </div>
    </div>
	</form>
</body>
</html>