1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Online airline ticket reservation(Amadeus System )

hi every body.. this the firs time here ,and i have a problem

My project is :
    Airline reservation systems are used to track and maintain records of flight schedules, passenger reservations and seat assignments, aircraft loading, flight inventory, ticket purchases and fare tariffs. The modern airline reservation system also serves customer needs from the beginning to the end of each customer's reserved flight, therefore laying out management tasks for each flight.
    Airline Reservations Systems contain airline schedules, fare tariffs, passenger reservations and ticket reservations. It contains all offered flights for a particular city-pair with their available seats in the different booking classes. This display contains flights, which are operated by the airline itself as well as code share flights which are operated in co-operation with another airline. The availability of seats of other airlines is updated through standard industry interfaces.

and i have account on Amadeus system put i don't know how can i connect my app with Amadeus system

pls try to help me as soon as u can

tanks
  3. No Profile Picture

which mode u gonna use??? cryptic or graphic n amadeus???
  5. No Profile Picture

Pretty simple, send POST data through a WebRequest and retrieve the POST's result stream.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo