Hello,

I'm stuck on the part where I need to determine the time difference from my database. Basically data gets recorded onto the database from a different form and gets displayed on this form...

http ://i.imgur.com/tOgwJ.png

What I need to do is,
1. calculate the time worked from the start of the week day till the end of it. So, in this case the time worked should be 1:36:13, not the 12 hours...

2. Is there a way to keep on calculating when the day changes and start off with the same procedure as mentioned above (i.e. start from the 1st entry on Friday and calculate till the last entry of that day).

The code:

PHP Code:
Public Class frmDisplay

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles MyBase.Load

'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'TimelogDataSet.timeLog' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.TimeLogTableAdapter.Fill(Me.TimelogDataSet.timeLog)

Me.dtpStart.Value = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-7)
        Me.dtpEnd.Value = DateTime.Now.Date

TimeLogBindingSource.Filter = String.Format("currentDate >= #{0:M/dd/yyyy}# AND currentDate <= #{1:M/dd/yyyy}#", dtpStart.Value = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-7), dtpEnd.Value)

End Sub

Private Sub DateTimePicker2_ValueChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles dtpEnd.ValueChanged

End Sub

Private Sub dtpStart_ValueChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles dtpStart.ValueChanged

End Sub

Private Sub btnDisplay_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnDisplay.Click

Dim difference As TimeSpan = dtpEnd.Value - dtpStart.Value

TimeLogBindingSource.Filter = String.Format("currentDate >= #{0:M/dd/yyyy}# AND currentDate <= #{1:M/dd/yyyy}#", dtpStart.Value, dtpEnd.Value)
        Me.lblDisplay.Visible = False

Me.lblTimeWorked.Text = DateDiff(DateInterval.Minute, dtpStart.Value, dtpEnd.Value)
        If difference.Minutes <> 0 Then
            Me.lblTimeWorked.Text = difference.Hours.ToString() & " hours." & " and " & difference.Minutes.ToString() & " minutes."

End If

End Sub

Private Sub btnClear_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnClear.Click
        '
TimeLogBindingSource.Filter String.Format("currentDate >= #{0:M/dd/yyyy}# AND currentDate <= #{1:M/dd/yyyy}#"dtpStart.Value DateTime.NowdtpEnd.Value)

End Sub

End 
Class 
I'd appreciate your help.