1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs up Useful Script - Convert c# to vb

ASP.NET Developers are always in search for a component which is helpful in managing the media files or convert video's from one format to another. We have some scripts which contains the same functionality. Online Free trial is available at helpprogrammers.com.
  3. No Profile Picture

If I needed it, i'd just use the Telerik Converter... I know both though, so that's mostly just for convenience sake if I quickly need to convert the majority of my C# code to VB.net or reversely VB.net to C#...
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by AceInfinity
    If I needed it, i'd just use the Telerik Converter... I know both though, so that's mostly just for convenience sake if I quickly need to convert the majority of my C# code to VB.net or reversely VB.net to C#...
    Hi ,

Dear I agree with you. I searched about the Telerik Converter in the google. It is good, easy and simple to use. It also contains many more functionality like VB to C#, C# to VB, convert code snippets etc.

But HelpProgrammers mainly focus on elements used with .net Framework applications with Asp.Net, .Net web services and desktop applications etc. They provide a wide variety of unique .Net components such as
    1. manage media files
    2. convert videos from one format to another
    3. get thumbnails from video clips
    4. read bar value with bar code reader
    5. send e-mails with mail send components
    6. upload file effectively with file upload elements
    7. Customize encoded video output
    8. Retrieve output information from video
    9. Validate source file format
    10. Set Meta-Information for FLV Videos
    11. Position Based Encoding
    12. No More Deadlocks, No More Server Crash and many more functionality.

I am using this that's why I share it here with all my .NET friends. I searched a lot in google 5 months before. Than I found this component in the google. Really it helps me a lot.

Thanks,

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo