Whats up,

I've got a project going and I'm down to the knity gritty, finishing details..one of them is adding an Ajax AutoCompleteExtender..to all of my search boxes.

I found a great tutorial on basic implementation and populating static data from strings in the code behind.. http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_A...te_Simple.ashx .. thing is, I really want to get the data from an SQL database. Specifically, the compact edition in my site_data. I've been through many tutorials on how to do this but I cannot for the life of me get any of their methods to work. Everyone else is trying to query an sql database located else ware on the machine.

I just want to pick up the data from my SQL compact database. I've got a ConnectionString named "ConnectionString" in my config file.
Here is the code behind for listing and getting that static data. I want to somehow replace it with an SQL query and a SELECT command..SELECT Name from Current WERE Name = ??... Basically want to pick up the row Name from table Current to populate my auto suggest method.
C# Code Behind:
Code:
    [System.Web.Services.WebMethodAttribute(), System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptMethodAttribute()]     public static string[] GetCompletionList(string prefixText, int count, string contextKey)     {         // Create array of clients           string[] clients =          {          "Aloft - Nashville Cool Springs",          "Best Western - Atrium North (Austin)",          "Calvert House",          "Candlewood Suites - Katy Park 10"          };          // Return matching clients           return (from c in clients where c.StartsWith(prefixText, StringComparison.CurrentCultureIgnoreCase) select c).Take(count).ToArray();     }