1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Error reading data from SQL Server ?

Previously used winXP operating system running normally (very good) when switching to win7 operating system, this error, read errors from the SQL Server data, what is the error ? File sharing and storage made simple
  3. Backwards Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

That is not an error message. That is a query. It will not help us tell you what's wrong.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As your description says the above error is an error query database, I think it is not permissions in win7 lost some permissions so can not read or write database, if I use the winXP program to run normally, even if I use SQL Server Express 2008 for normal program winxp
  7. Backwards Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If it were a permission problem then I doubt SQL Server would be able to start in the first place.

If there is an error then you need to find the error message or error code. You cannot fix this unless you know what the problem is, and looking at a SELECT query will not give you that information.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Currently I do not know what to look for anymore, this is the old program does not have the program code run in the executable file Demo.exe and Demo.ini file

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo