1. sardonyx quinx
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Tamarack TC6020 Lan Card Driver and related sites

I have searched in Google to find the driver for our lan card which are made by Tamarack.

And I feel sad when I discovered that the manufacturer's website itself already closed their website.

So that means, the driver for the lan card that I want to download is not available anymore.

I also have searched in this forum to see if someone posted about Tamarack but no one posted so I decided to create a new message for this matter.

If you know a website where I can download LAN CARD DRIVERS or any SOFTWARE DRIVERS for any hardware peripherals, feel free to reply in this message.

Thank you for your incoming inputs.
    Sardonyx Quinx
    Administrator, www.sardesigns.tk
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi there!

I'd recommend you search DriverGuide first. If it's not here it may be completely obsolete. They require you to email-register first but to be frank anytime I needed a driver I've found one here.

Even if you don't find what you're looking for, you should be able to find a generic or compatable driver that'll get you up and running. Try a Google search on drivers for your _type_ of product. For example, you can get general drivers for things like 10/100 cards, fast ethernet adapters etc.

~Jabberwokki
  5. sardonyx quinx

thank you for the response. ^^ i know what to do know. ^^
    Sardonyx Quinx
    Administrator, www.sardesigns.tk

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo