1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Shared printers get disconect

Hello, I have a really huge problem and this is happening arround 1 month ago, I have one computer sharing 3 printers between 5 clientes. Some of them at 8 o'clock, and at 17.40(not every day at the same time)are getting disconect, I tryed all tools i know, malware, antispyware, microsoft fixit tool, changing computer's configuration, the way they are sharing, etc..., and i can not find where is the problem....

Thanks.
  3. Headless Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Are they all disconnecting at the same time? The ones that don't disconnect, are they able to print a test page? The ones that do, what happens if you remove the printer and then try to re-add it?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

hello requinix, yes all of them are disconnecting at the same time, they are loosing their credentials to login into the machine, some of them after that are not working, usually I'm solving that finishing the session or wit a reboot. when is doing that shows a menssage say it couldn't reach the machine.

Thanks.
  7. Headless Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Everyone going down at once suggests a problem with the sharing computer, not the clients.*Is anything happening with it at that time? Disconnected from a domain? Rebooting?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo