1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PL/SQL Program Units

This is the first time that I'm completely stumped by a school assignment, but I think something is missing. However I'm unable to find a starting ground. If someone could point me in a good direction or if they have some information on this type of topic. Ive search my book and I can find anything that cover all steps. I've contacted the teach but she hasn't repplied back yet.

This is the question.

This assignment allows you to pick your own subject in which you Code a Package Header that contains the following:

Global Variable Specification
    Type
    Four (4) Procedure Specifications
    Two (2) Function Specifications

Submit your code in a series of Notepad or Wordpad documents. Include the code for the assignment and the output that is realized from running the code. Note: You are responsible for creating the database on which the project will run. This includes the responsibility for loading the database with sufficient data.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the project to include the compilation, and execution of the project code.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

this belongs in the oracle database section.

i dont know how much you already know but the wiki has lots of info PL/SQL wiki

i would offer more help but i have never worked with oracle.
  5. Humble Learner

You need to go through this for more information and loads of example on the topic.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo