1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Covert This to perl language

Hello ,

i have a little problem to convert this code to perl. can someone here can convert it.

PHP Code:
    public long UnixTimeNow()        
     {      

TimeSpan _TimeSpan = (DateTime.UtcNow - new   DateTime(197011000));            
    return (
    long)_TimeSpan.TotalSeconds;         
    }        

private 
    void Form1_Load(object senderEventArgs e)         {              
    long playbackStartTime UnixTimeNow();             
    string rt = ((UnixTimeNow() - playbackStartTime) / 1000).ToString("N3");             
    string rdm "m4vdvn" result;               

long Timestamp = ((DateTime.Now.Ticks 621355968000000000L) / 10000);             

string Timestamp36 Base36Encode(Timestamp);               Random rnd = new Random();            
    byte[] buffer = new byte[8];             rnd.NextBytes(buffer);            

long longrandom BitConverter.ToInt64(buffer0);   

Base36Encode(longrandom);            
    string longrandom36 Base36Encode(longrandom);               string plid Timestamp36 longrandom36;             

3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

For those of us that don't know that language, it would be best for you to explain in plain English what the script needs to do.

You also should post your current Perl script attempt and explain in what way(s) it does not accomplish your goal.

Comments on this post

• macaswell agrees : This would be very helpful
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by FishMonger
    For those of us that don't know that language, it would be best for you to explain in plain English what the script needs to do.

You also should post your current Perl script attempt and explain in what way(s) it does not accomplish your goal.
    I dare say that this looks a lot like Java...but the extent of my java usage is a messy application which ended up-side-down in the frame...
  7. kill 9, $$;
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by macaswell
    I dare say that this looks a lot like Java...but the extent of my java usage is a messy application which ended up-side-down in the frame...
    It's not Java (Java's String class uses an uppercase 'S'). C# maybe? In any event, it would generally help if the OP were to specify what language it's in.

Two Perl modules that might help with this:
  9. Contributing User

Could you show us the complete c# program source and describe what you are attempting to do?
  11. 'fie' on me, allege-dly
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/youtube/447873-spks-view-methods-part-1-mobile-method-disguising-facebook-twitter.html

Methinks it's the darkside that's prompting this ...
    --Ax
    without exception, there is no rule ...
    Handmade Irish Jewellery
    Targeted Advertising Cookie Optout (TACO) extension for Firefox
    The great thing about Object Oriented code is that it can make small, simple problems look like large, complex ones

09 F9 11 02
    9D 74 E3 5B
    D8 41 56 C5
    63 56 88 C0
    Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.
    -- Jamie Zawinski
    Detavil - the devil is in the detail, allegedly, and I use the term advisedly, allegedly ... oh, no, wait I did ...
    BIT COINS ANYONE
  13. No Profile Picture

youtube

Originally Posted by FishMonger

i think he's trying to generate the Youtube Plid code to get the right Plid youtube is using to play a video

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo