FULL Cgi support
    PHP support
    Optional Domain name!

Anyone is qualified to obtain free hosting
    just goto http://hosting.datablocks.net/free/
  3. No Profile Picture
    freebsd
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
    Hey bastard, are you gonna spam us daily? I have read many messages complaining about your hosting service not available, why don't you fix your own problems instead?
  5. No Profile Picture

My services work fine.. and they are free..

why must you complain?

i have hundreds of users who use my services with no problems at all..

some of the people who complain dont know how to use ftp or MySQL and i guide them through it..

You are one of the only people who complain.. and i dont get it.. my services are free.. i dont make anything from it.. why must you complain? I offer a usefull tool for people who want to lean php and ask for little in return!
  7. No Profile Picture
    freebsd
    >>why must you complain?

Me? I was only complaining about you cross-posting messages to inappropriate forums. I have no plan to use your service at all. If I feel like I wanna harm your server, then I may do so at anytime, it can be easily done.

>>my services are free.. i dont make anything from it

I understand this situation. But you still need to treat your members as your customers and give them some respect since they are to generate income to support your service. Without them, your free service simply can't survive.

If you check out webhosting forum, you should see your competitors advertise their service there and they don't cross-post to other forums. Any reason why you have to cross-post to other forums and don't follow this common rule?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hmmmmm......

It seems that this "free" service requires you to put banners at the top of all your pages, fill out a rather intrusive questionnaire and agree to receive "completeley free offers and savings and newsletters" (sic). How kind of them not to charge you for their spam.

Not my definition of free, and even if it were this kind of post would still be inappropriate in this forum.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo