Thread: Please Help !

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello to all,

My name is Vincent Leung and I am web developer of a small web page design company in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Since I am new to the industry and I would like to get more information regarding mailing list, E-Zines and discussion forums solely for web developer.

Your feedback with links / email address to appropriate mailing list, discussion forums, and E-Zines will be highly appreciated in advance.

My contact email address is at vincent@1st-on-the-list.com

Best Regards,

Vincent Leung
  3. .Net Developer
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

<<Since I am new to the industry and I would like to get more information regarding mailing list, E-Zines and discussion forums solely for web developer.
    >>

Hi Vincent,
    You can find out a lot of tutorials on line related to the above topics.you can simply search those topics in some search engine.that will give you the related site URLS.

If you would like to get some information directly from me then I can help you.I am coming to Vancouver for a Java Project.I'll be thier 2-3 months.Probably i can give you a ring from thier.If you are interested then write me at: my_jesus@hotbot.com.

------------------
    SR -
    shiju.dreamcenter.net

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge..."
  5. No Profile Picture
    freebsd
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
    Shiju,

I don't live in that area but I would do the same as you if he didn't cross post like that.
    His message should have posted ONLY to BEGINNER forum since he didn't specify particular interests.
    http://www.devshed.com/Talk/Forums/F...ML/000287.html

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo