I'm new to Perl and to this forum and also this is my first post.
I'm trying to achieve the below in both unix and windows using perl.
Find a pattern and do the following:
1. Remove the double codes in the line matching the pattern.
2. Remove the comma that comes after "=" (There will be only one = in the line).
3. Remove the comma if followed by another comma.
4. Remove the comma at the very end of the line if present.
5. Remove the blank space between strings.
Not sure if this can be achieved. If so that would be great.
Thanks in advance.