Hello,
I have gone through quite a few resources regarding uninstalling all cpan modules from my system. Can you give me a solution(any solution is fine except for reinstalling my OS, it's for the purpose of learning and installing everything from source if I run into a system with no internet connectivity and this often happens to me)

These are some of the solutions I have been able to google up so far:
(I would like to uninstall all cpan modules from my system, I'm working on Linux)

1.pm-uninstall
But how do you do this ? Can you give me an example command ?

2.sudo apt-get remove perl followed by sudo apt-get install perl
I tried this, it didn't work. As in, when I did a 'sudo apt-get install perl' , I was able to run all scripts which involve cpan modules.

3.This is the output of $whereis perl . Do I go to all of these directories and rm -rf them ? (Didn't try this, too scared to)
$ whereis perl
perl: /usr/bin/perl /etc/perl /usr/lib/perl /usr/local/lib/perl /usr/share/perl /usr/share/man/man1/perl.1.gz

4.Go to these loctions and rm -rf them ?
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.X/Module/Module.pm OR
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.X/Module.pm
It says : Can't find such file or directory

5.make uninstall from the directory where I have extracted my cpan module. Don't understand what it says.(I tried doing it from the directory where I extracted the Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-2.39.tar.gz which can be found at http://search.cpan.org/~jmcnamara/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-2.39/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel.pm)
$ make uninstall
make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/perl/5.12/CORE/config.h', needed by `Makefile'. Stop.

Please advise.
Thanks.