1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cant figure out how to edit text in this doc

I am trying to edit a psd doc that I received form someone else. It is supposed to be a diet guide that someone created for me. I need to edit it.

When I open it, it opens very small. In image size, it is 105*75. The doc is 7*5. The resolution is 15

I can zoom in on the doc, but when I do the text is so fuzzy that its impossible to make out so I can edit it.

I tried going into Image size and changing the res to 300. This increases the size of the image to 2100*1500

After it finishes resampling, the image is larger. I unzoom, but the text is still way to fuzzy to edit.

What am I doing wrong?
    Phillip
  3. No Profile Picture

Most likely it is just a tiny image inserted into photoshop and saved as psd. Increasing the resolution will not change anything. Check to see if there are a few different layers. If there is only one, then its just an image. if there are a few, try enlarging only one layer (e.g. text)
  5. No Profile Picture

Missing Font

I was able to figure this out. It was missing fonts. I thought that Photoshop would replace this automatically, but it did not. I found something under the Type menu that says Replace all Missing Fonts.

I did that and resized the image. All is good now.
  7. No Profile Picture

Its quite easy might want to find a good youtube video for reference or just google it if you want to help you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo