1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cloud rendering filter

Hey guys,
    Alright, so this is probably (hopefully) a very stupid question with a simple stupid answer...I'm an intermediate level photoshop user (running CS4), and have been trying to render clouds using the filter tool, changing the foreground color purple (over a black bkgrd) in order to create a "space nebula" kind of scene. Simple, right? Well, I can't get it to render in any color other than black/wht. Why, I have no idea. I have updated my graphics card driver, updated Photoshop, and have been over every single point on the Adobe troubleshooting list. Could it have something to do with my laptop monitor, or am i just an idiot? Please help!
  3. No Profile Picture

I just tested that scenario, n after trying numerous combinations, still couldn't get it to render black/white, until I turned 'luminosity' on in the layers panel..,,turning 'luminosity' on in the top tool bar (next tio the brush settings) doesn't affect it, but turning the layer options to luminosity definitely makes it render black/white, (regardless of what the selection in the top tool panel is set on) or did so in my test...so I would suggest checking that and making sure it's set to the 'normal' option. hope this helps.
  5. No Profile Picture

just to clarify this ;

''I just tested that scenario, n after trying numerous combinations, still couldn't get it to render black/white,''

was trying render a purple 'space' brush layer.
  7. No Profile Picture

PS: I think it for it to learn a lot, bring us too much, also a little difficult, for me this primary users, still have a lot to learn, hope friends to teach.All of the battery are from all over the world famous manufacturer, and has strict quality assurance, let you get the most cheap price of the products of high quality service.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo