1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I want to create a banner with cars and a name

I want to create a banner that i can use as a sig. Can some one help me create it because i am totally new to Photoshop. I tried learning it but there is no good site that teaches the basics. They all just show tutorials. So can some one please help me create a sig. I would like to use some car pic from the link below. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out.

THanks

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...Gran+Turismo+4
  3. Contributing User

Tutorials are a great source for learning the basics. Instead of explaining just a tool's functions, a tutorial actually guides you through using the tools.

As far as "I tried learning it;" Photoshop takes years to learn completely, first off you need to start on the basics like you said.

If you're striving for the hardcore Photoshop knowledge that makes these things possible, I would definitely suggest you pick up the Adobe Photoshop Bible, for whatever version of Photoshop you have.

Here is a site I ran across that may help you start.

Also be sure that any pictures or art you want to use from another site are legal for you to include in your own work.

hth,
    animgirl
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yes, tutorials is where it's at. I've learned tons from photoshop, as well as other web design related tuts. I think I've seen some on making banners, so take a look. Maybe try searching "banner tutorials" via google, or a similar search.

Good luck.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo