April 30th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Need help cutting circle
Does anyone know how to cut a circle into halves and/or quarters without having to rely on a visual approximation? In other words, are there ways to use angles or alignments that will allow for a precise cut into exact halves or quarters? TIA!
Here are some points to cut the circle in half:
1. With the Ellipse tool draw the circle.
2. Path menu > Object to path
3. Switch to the Node tool while the new path is still selected.
4. Select the 2 side nodes of the circle.
5. Click break path at selected nodes button on node tool control bar.
6. Path menu > Break apart