October 2nd, 2003, 06:37 AM
Join Date: Sep 2003
Time spent in forums: 34 m 3 sec
Reputation Power: 11
Your problem is how can you do a rollover images using PS and Dreamweaver, right?
Try to do this steps. Just pretend that this is your actual work, ok?
1. AFTER you have created your navbar design, you can try to slice it to separate those images with their respective links.
2. Suppose your filename is: IMGOUT
3. Try exporting your work in HTML and eventually, you'll get this ff file.
4. Now, try duplicating your navbar design so that in case of mistakes, you can go back where you started.
5. Make a NEW design/look that you want to create DURING the MOUSEOVER event.
6. RENAME your filename to IMGOVER.
7. Try exporting your work in HTML and eventually, you'll get this ff file.
Now, you finally have your images when the user mouseover and mouseout with your image.
Open your dreamweaver.
Open your IMGOUT.HTML
You can see your original layout and not those images when the users put their images over with your images.
You know how to deal with Navigation Images in the Dreamweaver, right?
Good. You can try this configuration under that section.
Mouse Over: IMGOVER1.JPG
Mouse Out: IMGOUT1.JPG
Alt: this is link 1
Target: _self or _blank
You can also try to edit these codes manually in notepad.