1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Photoshop colour of typing and duplicating problems

Im using cs5 photoshop and is there any way to get the colour of my text other than a lighter variation of the background it's written upon? I'm amazed at how I have a blue button and all i can type on it istext that comes out light blue.

Also, when I press Ctrl J in order to have a line of buttons, and then press paste it just pastes or duplicates over itself. Where's the photoshop cursor for placing where u want a certain image to go, like there is in normal typing processors?

Thanks in advance for response
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by jiri2
    Im using cs5 photoshop and is there any way to get the colour of my text other than a lighter variation of the background it's written upon? I'm amazed at how I have a blue button and all i can type on it istext that comes out light blue.

Also, when I press Ctrl J in order to have a line of buttons, and then press paste it just pastes or duplicates over itself. Where's the photoshop cursor for placing where u want a certain image to go, like there is in normal typing processors?

Yes, of course there is.
    To change the font color, select all the text and at the op, you'll see a box of color, click it, and you can chose a new color for your font.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jiri2

I use the ctrl/j to copy, then press 'shift' and an arrow key to move to another point, (up/down/right or left) then press ctrl/j again, then press the arrow keys to move to the point I want to place the next button at ...just keep repeating the process.

(you can use the ctrl key + arrow keys, but really really slow motion,,,the shift key is really swift, tho)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo