1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Photoshop/Imageready Quibble

Hi. I think this is kind of similar to [MC]MrDeadOne's question from a few posts down, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

I'm in the process of trying to create a site in Adobe Photoshop 6.5 and have finished all the layers, switched off the appropriate ones, stuck in the slices, jumped to Imageready and done the rollovers. However, I have a couple of animations that I'm trying to do as well (using the little animation palette thing) and I've run into a problem. I select a slice, add a new frame of animation to it and the new frame appears in every other slice as well, excluding the ones that already have rollovers on them. I figure either a) I've buggered up something really obvious or b)it's meant to do that, but yeah. It's making things difficult. Any suggestions?

While I'm at it, any idea as to how I can make the animation keep going while the user is mousing over the rollovers in the final html document?

Any advice would be most appreciated.
  3. Contributing User

Not sure I understand the second part of your question. But the simple solution to the first part is to Hide the layers you don't want seen in the OVER state. Don't worry, it only saves it for the current layer.

Check out the post in the other Thread.

- Infinityws.com - Providing Reliable Web Hosting Solutions Since 2000
    - Web Hosting - Reseller Accounts - E-Commerce Packages
    - Free ClientExec License With ALL Reseller Accounts

A Satisfied Customer
  5. Contributing User

If you're using imageready to create the animation, you can the set the time interval. Click on the little arrow pointing left and select "Never" as the option. This way the animation will continue forever.

Saving money is easy with discount codes from Rollback coupons. Coupon codes for online purchases.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo