1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Photoshop restoration

Hey everyone! My name is David and I am new to the forum. My hobbies are Computer hardware, saltwater fishing, golfing, bowling, tennis and recently getting into Automotive and photography.

I have a friend who found out i like to dabble in Photoshop and asked if I can help him fix some pictures of his. He used to play for the Chicago bears back in the 70's. As to where he got these pictures I don't know the source of these images. I'm assuming he recorded a game VHS clipped a frame out and had them developed? Well I tried everything to my knowledge of Photoshop to fix the grain in the image using high-pass, blur, even hoping making it black and white would help. Obviously not going too well. Any insight on what to do with these would help. I have included a shot of what I'm working with to give you guys the gist of what is going on.

Any advice will be great. Thanks for taking the time to listen(read).

PS. I don't know how to include an image because new members cant include URLS in a post. I guess I can message them to those who are willing to offer some insight?
  3. /*
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

You can post the url by omitting http:// or by padding the periods with spaces.
    */
  5. No Profile Picture

darn, totally didn't think of that.

thanks for the heads up

i38.photobucket . com/albums/e120/Davidth626/DSC00533Full2BW1Color_zps91445673.jpg
  7. /*

That is a very low resolution photo. I could not do much to repair it myself. My results are below. The original is on the left. I used color curve adjustments and the high pass filter. I dont think there is much more that can be done. I can upload the psd file if you are interested.

Attached Images
    */
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks soo much

Thanks for the help the picture does have a much better contrast than before. Yes I would appreciate the PSD very much, any techniques I can add to my reserve would be awesome. Again, thank you benno for the help.
  11. /*

No problems. Here it is. Feel free to reverse engineer :-)
    */
  13. No Profile Picture

Hello friends,

I need you help, I hope you can suggest me any idea. When I am use font in Photoshop, they are not clear or smooth. pixel of my font are separated.
  15. No Profile Picture

Thanks

So we should take nice photography before the photo editing .

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo