1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Potoshop color correction help...

For photoshop color correction, I used crl+ b , But it shows only three color, how can I get more colors for correction?
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by mamuncei
    For photoshop color correction, I used crl+ b , But it shows only three color, how can I get more colors for correction?
    You can use those 3 to mix together a color for your need, or you can use the "Photo Filter" and add a color.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by mamuncei
    Just follow your basic steps of using your brightness adjustment and get the picture and itís subjects com in light, without spoiling anything. Then you might have to start working with the curves option. Mostly, the color cast will be in whites or lighter colors. Though these color cast might not seem very obvious, it will definitely change a lot of things after proper color correction.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can use those 3 to mix together a color for your need or you can use the "Photo Filter" and add a color.Though these color cast might not seem very obvious, it will definitely change a lot of things after proper color correction.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo