1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Quality of image changed?

I have an psd image I was working on about a month ago and when I saved it as a jpeg it looked great.

Today, I changed some text in that psd and saved at highest quality, etc, but it came out poor quality.

This isn't the first image I noticed this with lately. What in the world could be wrong? I must have changed a setting or something.

I'd really appreciate some suggestions on what it might be.
    Thank you!

Kathy
  3. No Profile Picture

frankly,i got quite few knowledge about this,but i would like to recommend a image converter which converts with no quality losing.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/image-converting/
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by webkat
    I have an psd image I was working on about a month ago and when I saved it as a jpeg it looked great.

Today, I changed some text in that psd and saved at highest quality, etc, but it came out poor quality.

This isn't the first image I noticed this with lately. What in the world could be wrong? I must have changed a setting or something.

I'd really appreciate some suggestions on what it might be.
    Thank you!

Kathy
    what came out bad, simply the new text? if so, it's probably down to the font you're using : regardless of the "highest quality" setting if you're not saving at a high enough resolution then fonts are particularly vulnerable to being affected when PS resamples for the save.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo