1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Skewing/distorting

New here, and still learning PS, so please bear with me. I hope I can get help!

I am working on a project that needs a photo of a box placed into another "image". The base image is "flat", but the photo is of a box that is standing on edge, and now needs to be "flat". I've tried using the skew, distort, and perspective to make the photo appear as if the box is lying down. Can't seem to get there, so am asking for help.

I can post the image, or a link to it. But, is there someone who can tell me how to make that box look as if it's lying down, rather than standing on edge?

Adding image:
    Last edited by TanBrae; September 3rd, 2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: added image
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Can you please add the image hence it will helpful to give perfect solution for your query.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ctrl+T and the Perspective option is the usual way to do this in reverse, ie fit a flat image onto an angle box. if your base picture is already angled, however, i doubt you'll be able to bet much of a decent result w/out distortion, unless the angle is pretty shallow.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo