1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unlinking multiple photos on the desktop

I open several photos onto the desktop at one time for adjusting. when I magnify one during my adjustments then reduce it by right clicking "fit to screen" - all the other images stay enlarged. It is very time consuming to reduce the size back down for every image as I adjust them. If I use minus magnify then I have a chorus of images getting smaller...

Is there anyway to have each image on the desktop act independently from each other? Some sort of unlinking?

James
  3. Contributing User

just a quick question
    - are the photos all loaded into the same file as layers etc. ?
  5. No Profile Picture

single images

the images are individual images and are jpgs. I open 10 or 12, adjust them for color contrast etc. save and close each one. While doing the adjustments, I usually enlarge the one I am working with. When I have completed my adjustments, I select another on the desktop, I find that this image is also enlarged or zoomed in. The more images I do, the more pronounced the effect on the other images.

I would like each image to work separately from one another even though they are all on the desktop at the same time. All images are not layered. They are not part of other files or images.

James

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo