1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Darkening eyebrows without affecting skin below

Hi people,
    This is a relatively simple question I hope. I want to darken or increase the contrast of certain things in photoshop, but not others, over a specific area. Now, the best example and how I came across this was that I have done some photos of my nephew, and can deal with the situation non-specifically but it occurred to me that there must be a precise way to do this "effect".
    What I had is the problem of the eye brows, light brown, not strong enough in contrast to his baby white skin. I want to increase the darkness or the contrast f the browns, but without doing anything to the light colours, which are very light.
    Any help would be appreciated.

James
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi, what comes to mind is you could use the Burn tool. Whenever I edit my photos, I use the burn tool to make my eyelashes darker. It works really good!
  5. No Profile Picture

It really depends on the type of photo. If you need to darken small, thin eyelashes, it can be tricky. Try a small burn tool. You can also try to get a good selection on what you're trying to manipulate. After selected, you can use blending properties.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

you can use the burn tool for this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo