1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help printing an image

I've got a small image (8cm x 3cm) that I want to print on to an A4 page but I want to repeat the image on the page (9 down, 2 across) side by side, and with registration marks printed.
    But I don't know how and I'm sure there must be a simple way of doing it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture

there are some printers that have that option, I think. Other than this, I know of the copy and paste option (when you have 2 or 3 already there, just copy all so you can do it with some 6-7 pastes).
  5. HTML/CSS/Photoshop maven

Place your watermark on your image. Select the image with the rectangular marquee tool (marching ants box) and go to Edit > Define Brush. Then create a new document bigger than your A4 paper but the same resolution as your original image, select the paint bucket, select "Pattern" in the toolbar, fill, and print. It will say there will be clipping; just go for it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Or...go into file>automate>contact sheet II...put in your source folder....under document in width put 8.268 under height put 11.693 then choose resolution and such. In thumbnails make colums 2 and rows 9. Make sure the "use filename as caption" box is NOT checked. Click ok and print.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo