November 13th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Photoshop Image Background Removing Tutorial
1. First you have to open up a image and zoom in a little for better view. You have to match the curves and angles of your object as exactly as possible in order to start Clipping Path.
2. Select the Photoshop Pen tool.
3. Now pick a spot on the edge of your image object.
4. Move the pen around to the edge of the object
5. Now get back to the point where you have started to make sure that entire object is outlined.
6. Now you will need to change the path outline into "selection" before you cut out the whole background.
7. Now you will see some dotted line around the object.
8. Now, You will need to invert the selection so that it’s actually selecting everything BUT your object.
9. Click on “Select” in the menu bar, and the “Inverse”.
10. Now simply press "delete" and your Clipping Path, Background Removing Job is Done!
Please visit www(dot)shaangraphics(dot)com for more detailed Tutorial and free trials.
November 21st, 2012, 04:22 AM
Photoshop background removing tutorial
First go and select the magic wand tool and select the larger color area ( should be a single color) and then give delete. This also fast method of removing background if the image has only one color or two colors
November 21st, 2012, 09:28 AM
that will only work on a layer that's not the background.
also, the pen tool isn't necessarily the best tool for this, depending on the picture : any selection tool can be used however.