1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Photoshop 7.0 is not loading

my PS 7 won't load no matter what i do, it keeps disappearing. i've tried reinstalling, restarting my computer and the Ctrl Alt + Shift method. Instead of a "Delete your preferences" prompt, i get "Scratch Disk Preferences". if someone could be so kind as to shine some light on how i can fix this, i'd really appreciate it. i'm left with this option. =\
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

have you searched the forums for this answer?

do you have enough computer speed?

do you have windows 2000?

do you have alot of fonts?

do you have alot of plugins?

PS 7 is a fairly big program... i think it takes about 70megs just to load it... and it takes an awful long time to load if one has a slow pc... slow would be under 900mhz in my terms =P

how about next time just let it load and jsut walk aruond do some stuff and check up on it. let it load for some time... i would personally have fun and let it load for 15minutes if it didnt load hahaha...

try removing a cd rom because cd roms tends to be stupid and lag the pc alot at times... or even freeze the pc.

dunno those were just suggestions but always rememeber to search this forum, the web, and never forget the screen savers on tech tv

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo