1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Merging two image

Is it possible to merge to pictures..wt i wanted to show a crash of two cars and one car over the other but couldn't do it. i am using cs 6......i am not being able to actually create it please help..
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rambofen044
    Is it possible to merge to pictures..wt i wanted to show a crash of two cars and one car over the other but couldn't do it. i am using cs 6......i am not being able to actually create it please help..

put one car at the top layer and the other one beneath that
    erase extra parts from the top layer
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Merging two or more different pictures allows you to create beautiful graphics to be used in various fields.

1 Select the images for your composition
    2 Open a new Photoshop document and assign the desired dimensions.
    3 Import the photos to the new document.
    4 Once the dimensions are set up, you have to cancel the image part you don't need.
    5 Once you have done that you can now cancel the parts that are unnecessary.
    6 Control the result of your operation by bringing back the level to Normal mode.
    7 Select the Brush tool from the tool box, set up the size to 100px, hardness 20% and opacity to 30% using color which best matches with your images
    8 To work in smaller areas, you should reduce the size of the brush.
  7. No Profile Picture

You want to merge two pic?

If you are new to Photoshop then it hard for you but as expreince just a bit of work. I would say try to learn from you tube how to merge two pics. ALso you can try this - erase other part of the car that you want to put in top and make sure you work precesily. Cut it and paste on other.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by shophiarajan47
    If you are new to Photoshop then it hard for you but as experience just a bit of work. I would say try to learn from you tube how to merge two pics. ALso you can try this - erase other part of the car that you want to put in top and make sure you work precesily. Cut it and paste on other.
    How can i find those tutorial video from youtube ?
  11. No Profile Picture

It was also unknown to me. I followed patrickjohnson tutorial. I learnt it from his tutorial. Thank you for sharing
  13. No Profile Picture

patrickjohnson shared the steps from wikihow, here you can see the image of each of step also. I guess you will be more cleared about the steps from there.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo