1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

need some help , iwant to take 2 photos of 2 people and edit it as if it was one

photo with the 2 people in it. I wanna get a pic of me, and a pic of some celebs, and somehow cut it and all so it looks like we are all in 1 photo with the same background, i wanna make this my desktop wallpaper. IF anyone can give me a step by step i'd really really appreciate it, i just got it yesterday and the help sections are all so confusing. thanks again for any help.

-rob
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

i suggest using 'mask' and i suggest surfing the net for tutorials i've already seen lots of tutorials manipulating photos
  5. No Profile Picture

wheres the mask option? yea i've searched for tuturials, but either dont help or too difficlt to understand. If you see any good ones, please lemme know./ thanks
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

the mask option is the one below the set to foreground color and set to background colorl, the two boxes with a circle inside. You have to get along with the mask tool to able to achieve your goal
  9. HTML/CSS/Photoshop maven

That's the Quickmask option... to give a layer a mask, select it and click the little icon in the Layers palette that looks like a gray rectangle with a circle cut out of it. It should pop up "Layer Mask" or some such. Then use common painting tools to modify your mask. To hide part of an image, paint black there, and to show part paint white; the darker part of the mask is, the more transparent that part of the layer will be.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo