1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Creating artwork for cone shape cooler

hey guys i'm trying to create an artwork for a cone shape cooler with sizes (top: 1555.75mm , bottom: 1244.6mm, height: 368.3mm).

My problem is if I just drew a shape with the dimensions above and create my artwork with that shape would my artwork be distorted when it is placed on the cooler?

I'm really new in dealing with cone shaped labels, so I would be happy if someone could guide me through this process.
    Awaiting your response.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

So far I understood that you are creating an image on your computer to print and place on a cooler IRL. So if that is the case, then as long as you print your creation using those dimensions and actually create it using those sizes and not stretching the image. You should be good.

IF you actually were to stretch the image. Then your pixels would distort causing that image to look funky. Same goes as if you printed using wrong dimensions. If that is what you are trying to avoid. Then use Adobe Illustrator.

Adobe Illustrator is a software/tool which uses Vectors, unlike Photoshop using Pixels.

More info on Vectors and Pixels: Vector graphics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo