1. No Profile Picture

Best Photoshop Software?

Can you please help me identifying best photoshop tool which is easy to use. Many of the like gimp are bit confusing and not easy to handle. Can you please help me in getting the easy use photoshop tool. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

in my opinion all of photoshop tools are a little bit complicated and requires practicing, and it also depends on what do you want to do?. Photo editing or logo designing ??
  5. No Profile Picture

For online you can use Pixlr.com and for proper Photoshop program, you can use cs5 Photoshop.
  7. No Profile Picture

If you meant to say, "Which Software is best to manipulate, edit, or create images with". Then I'd have to recommend Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC (up-to-date). And the reason for that is Photoshop is the industries favorite. So most likely if you were to become a professional graphic designer for a company, you would most likely be using Photoshop.

Basically, stay away from GIMP or any other tools that aren't by Adobe.

And yes, GIMP may be free and Photoshop may be $700+, but remember that you get what you paid for.

*Cough* and if Photoshop is way out of your budget. Google is always there to answer your questions. If you know what I mean. *Wink* *WInk*
  9. No Profile Picture

stephen ward! nice to see you here, If you need any good software for editing images then I will suggest you first, Adobe. Yes I'm feeling better since 8 years with photoshop, illustrator , light-room, after effect etc. I know GIMP is a popular, free alternative to Photoshop even my best is Photoshop. Oh I have another tool look like PS named Affinity Designer .

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo