1. Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Graphics Design Information

Hello Buddy!!

Please tell me how to learn graphics designing. I don't know ABCD of graphics design but for my website promotion I need to create some facebook post images, Hence need graphics designing help. Will you please tell me any good source to learn it fast..
  3. No Profile Picture

You can find many online tutorials to learn graphic designs Alison Online is free online types of courses offering for graphic designs.
  5. No Profile Picture

These are some steps to learn graphics designing:
    Step 1. Learn to see
    First, learn how to draw.
    Learn graphic design theory - Learn about color, typography, and designing with a grid and Go through a few of these tutorials every day
    Learn some basics in user experience and Learn how to write means write for humans. Don’t write in the academic tone you used to make yourself sound smart in school papers.

Step 2. Learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator
    Learn Illustrator include Vector Basic Training. Follow online tutorials such as design.tutsplus.com/tutorials
    Learn Photoshop via youtibe.com tutorials

Step 3. Learn some specialties
    Learn Logo Design (Learn to create a consistent Brand from the website to the business cards. )
    Learn Mobile App Design ( Start with visual design for mobile apps.
    Learn Web Design (Read The Principles of Beautiful Web Design if you want help making a website look good.)
    There are so many great resources to learn HTML and CSS like WEb Design Tuts and treehouse.

Step 4. Build your portfolio

Make up your own side projects.
    Design silly ideas and Find poorly designed websites and redesign them.
    Join a team at Startup Weekend and be a designer on a weekend project and enter into contests to practice.
    Find a local nonprofit and offer to design for free.

Step 5: Get a job as a designer
    Work with developers and Learn some interaction design
    Learn some basic HTML and CSS.

Last bit not least, Make a personal website and make your portfolio the centerpiece.
  7. No Profile Picture

The work of a graphic designer is basically referred to brochures, flyers, postcards, logos, letterhead, business cards, posters, Product packaging, Magazines, books, catalogs, T-shirt designs, Annual reports, Illustrations, infographics etc.
    When you want to confirm these things, you need to be a professional in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign or alternative to them. Here some of my ways you may consider to learn them.

1. YouTube.
    2. Lynda.
    3. Adobe Know How
    4. And so on.

When you need to create some facebook post images, then check the other's post, first to get the high-quality idea. Just like here facebook post images
  9. No Profile Picture

usually recommend YouTube:

Many tutorials from professionals on that platform. With the number of view and publications date, you will select which content is more efficient.

Some videos take about an hour and more, with deeper explanations and exercises.

Adobe forums: from Adobe softwares, you have the help section, and the possibility to go through their online forums, where you will find lot of beginners, trying to improve their level.

You will be able to train your eyes with app like:

Canva
    Deviantart
    Behance

You will also join a wide network of designers and will be able to exchange with them, which is most important.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo