Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Banned (not really)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Since always. This used to be a community.
    -- Cigars, whiskey and wild, wild women. --
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I was referring to post #10. The topic of this thread is " Why cURL Fails To fetch Page?". #10 is a mini book post that has nothing to do with the topic, let alone programming.
  5. Banned (not really)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

So?
    -- Cigars, whiskey and wild, wild women. --
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by benanamen
    I was referring to post #10. The topic of this thread is " Why cURL Fails To fetch Page?". #10 is a mini book post that has nothing to do with the topic, let alone programming.
    It went off-topic when Sepodati commented about my comment. Not his fault. Neither mine. But, you are right. Let's keep it ON TOPIC.
    Now, Mr Benanaman, care to shed some light in the thread ? Aswell as my latest thread. Thank you very much.
  9. No Profile Picture
    some internet guy

When testing your code, I changed the URL and it worked just fine. The 403 error seems specific to devshed.

In experimenting, you may want to make a modification to make it a little more robust. 301 and 302 cause your code to fail because you're searching specifically for 200 before doing anything. So when I tested with https://yahoo.com it failed because there's a 301 redirect to https://www.yahoo.com.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by zomgmike
    When testing your code, I changed the URL and it worked just fine. The 403 error seems specific to devshed.

In experimenting, you may want to make a modification to make it a little more robust. 301 and 302 cause your code to fail because you're searching specifically for 200 before doing anything. So when I tested with https://yahoo.com it failed because there's a 301 redirect to https://www.yahoo.com.
    Zomgmike,

Hello mate ? Never came across you before! How are you doing ?
    Care to update my code and share it here for all of us ? That's a good fellow!
  13. No Profile Picture
    some internet guy

Originally Posted by UniqueIdeaMan
    Zomgmike,

Hello mate ? Never came across you before! How are you doing ?
    Care to update my code and share it here for all of us ? That's a good fellow!
    I'm doing well, thanks. I don't know what it would take to get your code to work on devshed...if I remember correctly it seems that it is failing *specifically* on devshed. And that the failure is that there's a 301 redirect or a 302 redirect for some reason.
    Sharktech DDOS Protected Dedicated Servers - available in Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, and Amsterdam.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by zomgmike
    I'm doing well, thanks. I don't know what it would take to get your code to work on devshed...if I remember correctly it seems that it is failing *specifically* on devshed. And that the failure is that there's a 301 redirect or a 302 redirect for some reason.
    I just clicked over to your DDOS protected dedicated server link. Even though dealing with vps, I might need a dedicated server very soon if my venture kicks off that is related to this thread.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo