Thread: Dynamic forms

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Dynamic forms

Hello all,can anyone help me in building a dynamic forms? please help me.I have done for text,password,email.Now i want to add textarea,radiobuttons,checkboxes and am stucked here.Please help me
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I'm just kinda curious what you mean by 'dynamic'... From the way it might be sounding, dynamic may be the wrong word, and this might be better off in an HTML forum.
  5. No Profile Picture

no no.....it deals with php and database only......user can make his form.No static forms...everything will be dynamic i mean user will select his form.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Well, as far as what you mean by 'user can make his form'... Is the user able to select like 1 of 3 diffferent forms? Or do you literally mean the user can pick "I want one drop-down that does this, some radio buttons to ask that, and a textbox or two for the client to fill in such"?
  9. No Profile Picture

yes user picks......suppose if he wants 1 textbox,1 password type,1 email type and 1 textarea,radibuttons and checkboxes.He selects those and clicks a button, a form will be generated and at the same we will store those in database to give edits for label name. Hope you understood the scenario..

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo