1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Email verification..!

Hay everone..

I looking for tuterail of email verification by my email address.
    When user submint form give the username his email address then he must have to varify his account by his email address that is give as username.

Everybody help me for this type of varification in php.

thnxx
  3. Did you steal it?
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Generate a random code and store it in your database with the user's data. Then send that code to the user in an email, with a link that will "confirm" that code (like simply delete it from the database), and don't let the user do anything until they've confirmed.

That's the simple version. You might need something more complex depending on your site and user information.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by requinix
    Generate a random code and store it in your database with the user's data. Then send that code to the user in an email, with a link that will "confirm" that code (like simply delete it from the database), and don't let the user do anything until they've confirmed.

That's the simple version. You might need something more complex depending on your site and user information.

Lets me going to like this, after that i'll tell you what hapend.

bye the way thanxx for your nice reply..
  7. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

since you obviously went through the registration process of this forum, just use that as a reference. Look at the emails, look at the URLs they point to, and you should get a pretty good idea of what needs to be done.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    Hi,

since you obviously went through the registration process of this forum, just use that as a reference. Look at the emails, look at the URLs they point to, and you should get a pretty good idea of what needs to be done.
    Dear sir,

if u have any tuterial for this type of work then please share with me.

thnxx
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by requinix

Thanxx very much dear for help me...!
    i have done it..!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo